Global Colours Contest
Terms & Conditions of Entry
The promoter is: Global Colours (Millhaus Australia Pty Ltd) whose registered office is at 48-52 Sydenham Road, Marrickville, NSW 2204 Australia.
The competition is open to residents of any country aged 18 years or over, excepting employees of Global Colours and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his or her agreement to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Global Colours Facebook and Instagram social media accounts. More than one entry can be accepted per person.
Closing dates for entry will be on the last day of each month for every month Global Colours decides to run the compeition. After the last day of each month, no further entries to the competition will be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Each entry must show a clear photo of a face paint design.
- New creations are encouraged, however older artworks will be accepted.
- Entries must have been exclusively created by the contest entrant, and painted either on themself or another subject.
- The exclusive use of Global Colours products is not essential.
- There is no limit on the number of entries that can be submitted by an entrant each month.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- The competition is not gender restricted.
- Entries will not be accepted from employees of Global Colours, or a relative, or anyone else with any contractual agreement to them.
- The contest is open to any individual from any country in the world.
- By submitting an entry to this contest, entrants agree that all submitted images may then be used by Global Colours for any future promotion without the requirement for credit or acknowldgement. This agreement cannot be withdrawn at any stage by the entrant, even if their image is removed from the contest.
- No water marked images will be judged if submitted.
- If a category is placed on the competition for any particular month, only images relating to that category criteria will be judged to win e.g. Clown creations are required for a particular month.
- Entrants must use the hashtag #GlobalColoursContest (#GlobalColorsContest will also be accepted) for a valid entry into the competition.
- Entrants must tag Global Colours (@GlobalColours) in the image and/or description to be entered into the competition.
- Entries must be submitted by 11.59pm (AEST) on the last day of the competition month for that category.
Global Colours reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice.
In the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Global Colours.
Global Colours is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The monthly prize is as follows:
The prize each month is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges chosen by Global Colours.
The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not accept their prize in writing within 72 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
Global Colours will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
Global Colours decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material published by Global Colours, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these winning terms and conditions, and all other terms and conditions relating to this contest.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Global Colours and not to any other party.